Monday, November 5, 2012

Trying to Multi-task today.. Fortunately I found an interesting recipe to try for dinner. I just hope it turns out good. Since I forgot to thaw out my steaks, I threw them into the slow cooker frozen and set it to cook on the low setting... Wish me luck! Source







Crockpot Cubed Steak

Ingredients:

Desired number of cubed steaks
Lipton onion soup** (approximately 1 package for every 4-5 steaks)
Cream of mushroom soup (approximately 2 cans for every 4-5 steaks)
Your crockpot

Directions:

1-Put the cubed steak in the crockpot
2-Pour onion soup mix on top of cubed steak
3-Cover with cream of mushroom soup.
4-Can turn crockpot on low or high-it just depends on how fast you want it ready.

We serve this with rice and usually sauteed green beans. It's a pretty easy recipe. It makes its own gravy and you just kind of "eye ball" how much of the soup mix and cream of mushroom soup you want.

**Note- if you don't have Onion Soup Mix on hand, try mixing up a batch from scratch HERE!

I can't wait to try Mormon Mavens recipe tonight!

0 comments: