Sunday, July 25, 2010

And the verdict is... (Frozen Yogurt)


The kids and I set the Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
to mix in our ice-cream machine.
We anticipated a sinfully sweet treat.
What we got was far from it.
The concoction tasted a little tart!
We were very disappointed to say the least.

 Have you ever bitten into the stem of a banana peel?
I'm sure you're wondering,

"Gross, why would she do a crazy thing like that?"

I did it as a child one day.
I had a miner disagreement with my banana.
I was hungry and it did not want me to eat it!
So what's a 7 year old to do?
I did what mama always yelled at me not to do,
I used my teeth and bit it open!
Well anyway, the taste of a banana peel is tart and chalky. *Bleh*
Not a fun taste or texture!
 The reason why I bring up the topic of banana peel stems
is because this
Frozen Yogurt Recipe
had that exact taste.
The looks on my kids faces were horrifyingly hilarious! Although a brave attempt
by the person who concocted this recipe,
I must sadly pass this one away,
never to be concocted in our kitchen again.

Onward as we continue our search for the perfect Frozen Yogurt recipe...

0 comments: