Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'd rather be cooking...

Lucky for the kids we were given another snow day...

Unlucky for me, on the other hand, I should be balancing the checkbook from last week's shopping excursions but..


..instead I'm tooling around with Opa's GIANT calculator that makes the numbers look ENORMOUS!!  Please pardon the mess on my dining room table. It's filled with piles of receipts from all over the place. *Ahem* (Whispers..) Half of these purchases I don't recall making. 
Let's see here:

Walmart (Storm was coming..Supplies included: Symphony Bars, Hot Tamales, Jalapeno Chips..)
Gordman's (Who can go wrong with a new pair of shoes?)
Academy (..Track spikes to take up new hobby. Maybe..)
Ross (well because I had to have these new cookbooks)
Walmart (because the recipe called for more MARSHMALLOWS!)
Walmart (Don't make me justify my boredom!)
um.. Some place called "Aloha Gardens".. (awkward..)
Ross (but-but..Baby Girl HAD TO HAVE a new apron!)
Aldi (love that place! Milk $2.40/gal, Oranges $1.39/3lb bag, Wheat Bread $0.69/loaf)
Walmart...(AGAIN!...)
Oooh Yummy ORANGE LEAF!!
Ross (Wow, walked out with nothing! They need to restock their little pretties!)
Williams-Sonoma (My favorite all time store to shop at!!)
Walmart (I had to have that cute pair of stretchy jeans.)
Taco Bell (I tried their newest Fruitista Flavor called Pomegranite Berry!)
Blue Sky Cafe (never heard of the joint but.. ok)
Hobby Lobby (thought I'd change things up a bit.)

Can you believe that's just a scant list from the pile of receipts pictured to the right of the above image? I don't believe I made all these purchases. 
I PLEAD THE 5TH AMENDMENT!!
 Somebody save me from myself! I think my head is about to spin off into oblivion!! 


 Ooh, I just found this very sharp pencil in the pencil cup! It's got a very fine point! I love freshly sharpened pencils. It makes writing in checkbook registers more fun because my handwriting looks more neat and tidy. 


I am forming a love hate relationship with this perfectly sharpened pencil. 

Pencil
I love 
that 
you are 
ACUMINATE.
I hate 
that
you 
make me
PROCRASTINATE. 
-TheEnd



Well........ 
I suppose I shall return to my work and continue to plug away at this super cool Enormous calculator that makes my numbers look huger than they really are. 
It's like I'm richer than I really am because the numbers are HUGER! 
I love this dusty 'ol Calculator! 

BACK TO THE DRAWRING BOARD FOR ME...
 



 

0 comments: