Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time to Set Real Goals and Stick to It!

I have been unhappy about my weight for quite sometime. My weight fluctuates like a yo-yo and it's time I start managing it better. Brian took me out to town this afternoon and we stopped by Ross. (Ross is my second most favorite store to shop at. First best is Gordman's!) We shopped around and found a few little pretties that I placed in our buggy. We then hit the shoe aisles!! I love shoes!



I found me the cutest pair of sketcher clogs with fuzzy insoles!!! I just had to buy them!


Then my eye caught the prettiest pair of black crocodile skin heels!


Brian loved them also so I placed them in our buggy! We moved on to the dresses. Kevin called so I stopped digging through the racks to chat with him about his weekend.



While on the phone Brian found the prettiest cocktail dress!! It was a blue crushed satin and the price was unbeatable!

There was only one problem, it was a size 7.  I ended my call with Kevin and I showed the dress label to Brian in disappointment and reminded him that I wear a size 14. "Not to worry!" Brian stated. "Buy the dress and make it your goal to lose enough weight to fit into it!" Wow! What a fabulous idea!! So there you have it, I bought the dress and I am going to push myself to commit to working out in our home gym for at least one hour, 6 days a week. When I finally fit into this dress we are going to hit the clubs and go dancing!
Wish me luck!

0 comments: