Saturday, February 13, 2010

Betty Crocker's Got Nothing on Me!!

 South Shore Cupcakes!!
Just in time for Valentine's Day too!

I slaved over a hot oven all day! 

Sweat dripped from my forehead as I carefully piped out the colors of red, pink and white. 

 
 I surprise myself sometimes. 
It's no wonder why people call me "Little Miss Holly Homemaker"! 

 I am the best! My products are a work of art! 
I am El South Shore Chef Extraordinaire.
Betty Crocker's Got Nothing on Me!!

I AM . . . . . 
 
*Blush* A-hem. . . uhhh. . .errr. . . Now who snuck this photo into my collection?
Honestly, I have no idea where that Walmart cupcake package came from!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 
FROM THE 
SOUTH SHORE CHICK!!

2 comments:

Richella Parham said...

Hi! Dropping by from Saturday Sharefest at SITS. I was really impressed as I scrolled down through these photos, I must admit. I was going to ask how you got the icing so perfect. . . funny post!

SouthShore Chick said...

Haha! Actually a 1M piping tip will make the icing look this perfect! Cake Decorating is a blast! Too bad I couldn't vouch for these ones! haha! Thx for stopping by!